Sunday 19 June 2011

Magento Advance Layer Navigation

Magento Extension to convert magento layerd navigation to ajax layer navigation, download it from the link below, this is free version.
Features:
              1. multiple select filter with ajax layer navigation
              2. SEO link .
              3. Back end Configuration
              4. three option to display price
Installation:
              1. copy app and skin folder and paste it to you magento folder it will ask to overwrite all file select ok, it will not replace your existing file but it will create requried files for AdvLay extension.
              2. remove all cache from var folder.
and you are done with it.

https://rapidshare.com/files/817619639/AdvLay.rar

5 comments:

  1. oh thank you so much. I very need it. I usually using magento in my project and feel it very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    i have been searching a log then thought to take your guideance,

    could you tell me which extention to use for giving such a effect on magento product images ( this example is of prestashop theme:
    http://cms.template-help.com/prestashop_30415/ )

    your suggestion would be really helpfull

    please mail me ur comments on ghonu_8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i download your extension and copy and paste in my magento.
    ajax are not working and multilayer navigation also not working

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Friend,

    I Install Your Extension & Perfect Work But Now I can change by Admin..?

    Please Help me How can Change..... by Admin..

    Regards
    Karan Yadav

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    very nice module ....Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

    Please help me how can enable price slider option...
    pls pls help me

    ReplyDelete